Where the money goes Learn how AJIBOYE Monkey Business Agency provide equitable revenue distribution for partners in the Management Partner Program. Information you need to get the most out of your membership in AJIBOYE Monkey Business Agency's Management Partner Program. Partner & Profit to build your business.

Where the money goes

Published on Wed, May 13 2015 by Adebola Ajiboye
It's important that you know exactly where the money goes when a customer makes a purchase.
Our Revenue / Cost Structure
10% Salesforce - 10% goes to the folks that bring the business.
70% Workforce - 70% goes to the folks that do the work.
20% Management - 20% goes towards operations and infrastructure.
Our Salesforce - Affiliate Partner Program
Our Affiliate Partner Program is our primary marketing vehicle for generating new business.
We pay 5% to the Account Owners, and another 5% to their Sponsors, for a total of 10%.
Our Workforce - Agency Partner Program
Our Agency Partner Program is our primary workforce servicing the Accounts.
We pay 70% to the Specialists doing the work.
Our Management
We provide the infrastructure and operations management to make sure everything runs smoothly.
We pay 20% on our management.


Comment Type
Share this Page
$ 7.95 domain name registration.
Build your complete web solution: Brand, Website, Business.
Monkey Business Agency Inc. - Our business is building your business with software and services for smart, modern businesses.