You need a Business Paypal Account
to accept payments. So if you have a Personal Paypal Account, you will need to upgrade your account such as the Free Paypal Payments Standard Account
.2 steps to use PAYPAL to accept payments.
Step 1) Setup your website to talk to PAYPAL
- Step 1) Setup your website to talk to PAYPAL
- Step 2) Setup PAYPAL to talk to your website
Step 2) Setup PAYPAL to talk to your website.
- Go the Shortcuts Menu
- Select Website Settings
- Select Billing, review and modify options and save:
For PAYPAL, enter your PAYPAL Account Login Email.
- Go to Paypal.com and log into your paypal account.
- Go to Profile and Settings
- Go to My Selling Tools
- Go to Website Preferences and set the following options:
Auto Return -> ON
Return URL ->http://YOUR-WEBSITE-ADDRESS/viewer/mgr.shop/authenticate.paypal.asd
Payment Transfer -> ON
- Save your settings and you will be back on My Selling Tools.
- Go to Instant payment notifications ( IPN ) and set the following options:
Set Notification URL ->http://YOUR-WEBSITE-ADDRESS/viewer/mgr.shop/authenticate.paypal.asd
Remember to replace YOUR-WEBSITE-ADDRESS
when you copy-paste.