What you need to know about SSL certificate and website security
1. SSL means Secure Sockets Layer
2. SSL certificates are issued by authorized third-parties, just like domain names.
3. SSL certificates are renewed every year, just like domain names.
4. It is an encryption tool for protecting data transfer with the website.
5. Required for any website handling sensitive data like payment information.
Your Project's Hosting Information
Go to My Projects , and select Project . You should have something like this:
In the Services section, locate the SSL option and click the + button to buy and activate SSL certificate.