Using it is the same, you Target and Select content in the Targeting Screen, and switch over to the Styling Screen to make design and style changes.
With the Quick Style Wizard open, you can now target the content you want to style simply by clicking on the Selector button in the Targeting Screen:
To make design and style changes, simply switch to the Styling Screen.
Switching between the Targeting and Styling Screens
Switching between the Targeting and Styling screens of the Quick Style Wizard is easy.
On the Targeting screen, move your mouse over the gray column on the right side of the Quick Style Wizard to switch to the Styling Screen.
On the Styling screen, move your mouse over the gray column on the left side of the Quick Style Wizard to switch to the Targeting Screen.
Changing Design and Style Settings
On the Styling Screen, you can easily change:
- Display - content box display type
- Text - font size, line-height, font, font-weight, style, decoration, transformation, alignment
- Colors - text and background color
- Background - image
- Dimensions - width and height
- Paddings - left, right, top, and bottom
- Margins - left, right, top and bottom
- Borders - size, style and color
- Outlines - size, style and colors
- Shadows - for text and box containers
Watch & Learn with Video Tutorials
Build your business - Try Free
No credit card required
Monkey Business Agency Inc.
15 E. Putnam Ave #236
Greenwich, CT 06830
+1 (800) 548-9824
© Copyright. Monkey Business Agency Inc.
All rights reserved