Monkey Business 3.17.03
Released Sat, Mar 05 2016
- Expanded animation options in the Monkey Business Editor allowing fast and easy animation of content. Easy apply move, fade and zoom effects to any content at any of the following: onload, onmouseover, onmouseout and onclick.
- Automatic syncing of the content templates, custom codes and link-exchange business directory data on website upgrades to provide a complete availability of shared content in local repositories.
- Improved CSS code storage and formatting support by the Monkey Business Editor.
- Improved handling of newlines expands cross-platform support for all major operating systems: Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Performance optimizations can now be activated or deactivated conveniently in Website Settings. Performance optimizations are not automatically disabled by the Style Wizard and Mobile Style Wizard tools to improve style / design tools usability and performance.
- New html and body selectors for the Mobile Style Wizard provides easier targeting, style and design of base typography for the website / theme.
- New content data source priority settings in the Unified Search provides a more intuitive order of search results.
- New mobile height setting for text groups now provides finer control over the height of text groups on mobile devices.
- Fixed error in adding new addresses in the shopping cart checkout workflow, which affects a portion of new accounts.
- Fixed error in the new themes installation preventing remotely hosted media assets from complete and accurate installation.
- Fixed layout error in the the shopping cart checkout page for address and contact information to assure consistent rendering on all devices.
- Fixed performance bug in style wizard and mobile style wizard when performance optimizations are activated.
- Fixed error affecting display of multimedia on mobile devices resolving issues where media players or dialog windows are larger than available viewport on the device.